Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Traditional Animation!



Here is one of my Quad walk cycles from Traditional Animation II






Another Quad Walk Cycle from Traditional Animation II






Here is the walk cycle I did for my "Vin" Character. He's some sort of alien.
Traditional Animation II





Here is my Lip Sync for Traditional Animation II. The dialogue piece is from Chris Farley
in that Saturday Night Live skit "Down by the river."

He moves around a bit to much and its a bit distracting. But it was still a fun exercise!

1 comment:

Gordon Pinkerton said...

Wow great stuff cody! You've been busy this semester! Haha my favorite is the alien bug guy walk, it really matches his character. Yeah, I agree that there's a bit too much movement in the lip sync, but still... it turned out pretty nice!