Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Environment Design 1

Fixed color one is above for viewing on mac books - I got to figure something out, anyone got any ideas??
Here is the Final Version of my mall hall ways. Fixed the perspective and what not, and added in some detail here and there. I was pretty happy with this one but its still a bit to blaahhhh. I need to work on lighting more and have a better range of darks and lights. It needs more contrast.

Here is my sketch for my mall hallway concept. I decided to call my version the Chateauguay Mall. Chateauguay is a pretty remote part of my home town in Bridgewater Vermont so I thought this fit it quite nicely. The perspective in the drawing, is a little screwed up, but I worked it out up top. This was for Game design class again, digital.

No comments: